Collection of information
The Service collects information from you in two ways:
● directly from your input ;
● automatically through the Livestorm 's technologies.
a. Information provided by you
The types of information the Livestorm Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit to the Livestorm:
● Contact information, such as your name, email address and your location;
● Usernames (email adress);
● Comments and feedback, questions and contributions;
● Interests and communication preferences ;
● Other data you intentionally share.
b. Information collected automatically
The Livestorm automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Livestorm Service. Examples of information collected automatically include :
● Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
● Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
● Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on the Livestorm Service.
c. Cookies and web beacons
● "Session" cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
● "Persistent" cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
● Web beacons, which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs.
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through the Service, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Service.
LIVESTORM and its service providers use these technologies for various purposes, including: facilitating the login process, administering, customizing and improving the Service.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device's settings to manage the available privacy options.
Our HTML-formatted emails may contain a web beacon to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users and to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Emails in plain text rather than HTML will not include the web beacon.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information collected through the Livestorm Service to complete various actions:
● to provide, modify and improve Livestorm service and support;
● to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
● to personalize the Livestorm Service and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as sharing content with a coworker;
● for data analysis, audits, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our Livestorm Service
● to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
● to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The personal data you provide are not disclosed and/or resold to third parties by LIVESTORM.
However, judicial or administrative authorities may require the disclosure of data allowing identification of a user.
Access to and accuracy of your personal information
Your data is stored securely and access is restricted to authorized personnel only.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information.
The Livestorm Service may allow registered users to directly access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to us, you can return to the Livestorm Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page, or contact us at the address listed below.
LIVESTORM SAS - 24 rue Rodier 75009 Paris FRANCE