Frequently asked questions about webinar best practices
How do you structure a good webinar?
A good webinar structure contains the following elements:
- A warm and convincing introduction
- The main topics or points that will be addressed
- Guest speaker(s)
- Questions and answers
- A compelling close
- A call to action
How do I get my webinars to engage more?
To boost webinar engagement, try the following tips:
- Define your target audience
- Create a topic that captures your audience
- Invite guest speakers who add value
- Use the best webinar end-to-end platform for marketing and registration
- Get the audience using fun engagement features
- Be mindful of body language
- Use humor
- Launch polls and surveys
- Share media
- Include call-to-action buttons
- Send follow-up emails
- Send the recording of the event
How long should a webinar last?
A webinar’s length depends on the topic, the number of guest speakers, and the overall goal – but it should be anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to ensure attendee engagement and sustained interest.
How do I start a webinar presentation?
You should start a webinar presentation by introducing yourself and any guest speakers. Then, introduce the topic or main points that will be addressed during the webinar to maximize engagement and spark interest.
What makes a good webinar presentation?
A good webinar presentation educates, convinces, and engages the audience by giving them detailed product information, expert insights, or answers to questions. For an excellent webinar presentation, use a video engagement platform like Livestorm to make it easy to market and host your event, while tracking event success all from one place.