November is here, and with it, A TON of new cool features and improvements to Livestorm, which should warm your heart during this wintry season 👍
This month was pretty packed 📦! We officially launched our on-demand webinars with important tweaks and finishing touches. We upped the maximum limit of live attendees to 1,000 (from 500 previously). We added live answers, and many improvements to live webinars, Meet, replays, tracking, and polls. So let's dive in!
On-Demand Webinars available for everyone, at no additional cost
Mark this in the "cool-new-thing-that-comes-for-free-for-everyone" category, yaay 🙌
We know, it's nice to go live and interact with your audience in person... But sometimes, you also need a break. Or maybe you want to automate a video and not have to think about it again.
Well, for whatever reason, on-demand webinars may be what you're looking for. By the way, we compiled a list of suggestions to get you started with on-demand webinars.
We also added:
- Intercom, Drift and Help Scout chat integration - Interact live with your on-demand viewers by adding your live chat service.
- Email statuses, previews and customization - Like with live webinars, it's nice to be able to edit your emails and see how they look like before sending them.
- On-Demand data and information added to your dashboard - Get all the insights you need on your on-demand viewers from your dashboard, neatly organized and separated from your live events' data.
1,000 Live attendees on Live webinars is... Live!
All customers under the Enterprise plan can now host webinars with up to 1,000 live attendees, at no additional cost. That is double the previous limit of 500 we had until now.
This expands the possibilities of your live events, and we hope that we'll see a ton of new use cases for Livestorm.
Have you ever had this situation when you were presenting live as usual, when someone asked a great question that you felt needed to be answered right now? Of course, you could always jump right into the answer, but without giving visual cues to your audience, it might have been confusing sometimes.
Now, you can display a notification, showing exactly what question you're currently answering. Once you're done, the question will be marked as "answered".
This should make it extra clear so that everybody can keep following the discussion even if your answers take a while.
- Meet: added call notification sound - This way you won't miss out on new requests to join your meeting room.
- Adding custom videos for replays - You can now swap the replay to upload any custom video of your choice instead. Useful whenever you feel like your live session didn't match your expectations, or if something unexpected happened...
- Polls redesign - Now looks WAY cooler 👍
Livestorm & Chargebee: Building a Customer-Centric Culture - November 8
Resister here to our next co-webinar, this time with Chargebee.
We take pride in answering all our customers' questions and doing our best to provide an enjoyable experience for them. Be it within the Livestorm app, or during their interactions with our success team. So we're delighted to have the opportunity to talk about customer-centricity at Livestorm with Chargebee. This should be a good one, so grab your seat 🙌
Livestorm & Madkudu: Generating a Sales Pipeline Through Webinars - November 15
register here for a great webinar hosted by Liam Boogar of Madkudu 🚀
If you're using webinars for sales - or are thinking about it - then this event is exactly for you!
Livestorm is now on Product Hunt 😺
Since we officially launched On-Demand webinars and Meet, we also posted Livestorm on Product Hunt... and we have to thank you all who helped making this launch a success (we reached #1 product of the day!), you rock 🤗
Here's what's coming (more or less in chronological order):
- Using Iframes for replays - Useful if you already have your video uploaded somewhere and want to use it in your on-demand webinar. This comes with added perks, such as using a Wistia embed to get Wistia analytics on your on-demand webinar 🤓
- Webhooks - Automatically send Livestorm data to the URL of your choice. Note that you can already do this with Zapier, but this update will make it so that you can use Webhooks anywhere.
- Custom emails - Add your own emails to the existing Livestorm ones. This will give you more flexibility in your announcements, reminder, thank you emails etc. You'll be able to create your own webinar campaigns.
- Team-wide accounts - Invite team-members, have an admin able to manage all accounts, etc.
That's it! Happy webinars in November ✌️